Tikkun's core vision of social and political change is both unrealistic and desperately needed by any individual or social movement that wants to heal and transform our world. It pushes us to envision the world we want and calls us to create that world through bold initiatives with love in our hearts, intellectual clarity in our minds, and psychological sophistication as we seek to take on the pressing task of saving the life support system of the planet and creating a society based on social and economic justice, generosity of spirit, democracy, and awe and wonder at the grandeur and mystery of the universe.
In the set of articles below you can find many ideas that have made Tikkun the location where some of the smartest and most dedicated and courageous social change activists and theorists publish their most fully developed strategic ideas and insights that might contribute to the hearing and transformation our world so badly needs Take your time to read some or all of these.
- A World Based on A New Bottom Line
- Tikkun/NSP Core Vision for Political and Social Change
- The Spiritual Covenant With America
- The Politics of Meaning
- A Foreign Policy Based on Generosity Not Domination: The Global Marshall Plan
- Remove corporate money from elections and ensure corporate responsibility: Pass the ESRA, the Environmental and Social Responsibility Amendment to the U.S. Constitution!
- The Spiritual Dimension: Toward a Unifying Progressive Vision
- Healing Israel-Palestine
- Abiding Perspectives by Tikkun authors and others
- Tikkun and NSP Music