You don't have to be Jewish to get a lot of spiritual, psychological, and progressive political nourishment by attending on Zoom our Passover Liberation Seder the 2nd night of Passover, Sunday March 28 (yes March--it comes early this year). Last year we had more people than we could handle, so please go to www.beyttikkun.org/staticpages/index.php/2021seder to register now for this very unique experience! - Click here
I know it seems far away, but actually it isn't that far. And our Seder is quite unique--with a focus on:
- What we learn from the Jewish liberation struggle
- How it connects to our concern to save the life support system of the planet
- How to react to an Israel caught in its worst most anti-liberatory phase
- How to address the Trumpists regrouping as they use their power in state legislators to making voting harder and more restrictive for 2022, 2024, and onward
- How to fight for social justice when both major political parties are so compromised by their desire to serve America's elites that they can't even raise the minimum wage
- Why we favor a "living wage" which is defined city by city by MIT's living wage campaign, plus a guaranteed income for those who don't have jobs
- And of course, the dismantling of the racism, sexism, homophobia, fear of immigrants, and anti-Semitism all of which are rooted in the capitalist ethos of selfishness and materialism
All that, plus a Seder that has all the traditional steps and music--it will be a blast and amazing, so don't miss it! Traditional Passover music by Ami Goodman and teachings, visualizations, and small group discussions led by Cat Zavis and Rabbi Michael Lerner.
Rabbi Michael Lerner
PS: Please share this information with everyone on your social media.