arrow7 Comments
  1. Robert A. Barrett
    Feb 01 - 2:42 am

As a composer, I have discovered that thanks and praise of G-d not only inspires melodies, but produces the sensation of being embraced and filled with love.

2. Ralph Moore
    Feb 01 - 6:55 am

I am thankful for this. Whenever, in conversation, theology and philosophy come up, I cannot use many of the words. They are too rational, too finite, too limited. My “belief” can emerge only through an aesthetic struggle, which seems never to have an ending. Thus, as Mark beautifully concludes, “yet to come.” Deep gratitude for this.

3. Janice Sealey
    Feb 01 - 8:06 am

Mark, this is utterly moving, beautiful, and deeply resonates with and gives expression to my experience.
    Thank you for such an authentic and loving portrayal of creativity. Already in anticipation of the ultimate redemption, the great chorus . . .
    . . . how encouraging.

4. Jim Anderson
    Feb 06 - 1:08 pm

In your creative act you have communicated your personal experience of Truth in a particular context. If Truth is the Mind of God, what you have created is a miniscule, though not insignificant, exposition of Truth. Still, to the extent you have given this reader an “ah-ha” experience, you have birthed in the reader an incremental increase in his experience of Truth. What more, as communicators, could God ask of any of us? As a liberal Christian, I wish that the sensitivity you have were more present in the Christian world.

5. korrektur lesen
    Mar 17 - 11:54 am

Thank you for posting this, It’s just what I was browsing on bing. I’d very much rather hear opinions from an individual, rather than a corporate web page, that’s why I like blogs so much. Thanks!. Just thought I’d drop you a line to tell you your site really rocks! I have been looking for this sort of information for a long time. Additional Added .

6. Absolutely love this app. Me and my husband just found out March 3rd tht we’re expecting a baby Nov. 11th! We couldnt be more excited. This app was really accurate and very helpful in conceiving. I reccomended this to all my friends and co-workers. Keep up the gud work!

7. englisch übersetzungsbüro
    Mar 20 - 6:59 pm

Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to know so much approximately this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something. I believe that you could do with a few % to pressure the message home a bit, however instead of that, that is fantastic blog. A great read. I’ll certainly be back.

Mobile Theme