The Human Spark
by Jerome Kagan
By Josh Ruebner.
The Magic of Hebrew Chant
By Shefa Gold.
The Peacemakers: India and the Quest for One World
By Manu Bhagavan.
Christianity’s Renewal: Tikkun Recommends Fall 2013
Books by Richard Rohr, Reza Aslan, Naomi Alderman, and David P. Gushee.
Nelson Mandela: A Jewish Perspective
by Michael Lerner
Love Is the Connection that Makes a Future Possible
by Susan Murphy and John Stanley
The Politics of Jewish Healing
by Wendy Elisheva Somerson
Shifting U.S. Demographics Demand New Cross-Racial Coalitions
by Sam Fulwood III
Covering the Mirrors
by Carol V. Davis
The Spiritual Truth of JFK (As Movie and Reality)
by Peter Gabel
The Lady in Bonesweep
by Bonnie Nadzam
Taking Back the Roman Catholic Church
by Peggy Rivage-Seul
The Original Rainbow Coalition: An Example of Universal Identity Politics
by Jakobi E. Williams
by Allen Kanner
Woolf, West, and the Conundrum of Veterans
by Joshua Bernstein
A Different Kind of Person
by Stuart Dischell
by Larry Hendel
Responses to the Pew Report on American Jewry
by Michael Lerner
- Celebrate Chanukah, the First National Liberation Struggle (You Don’t Have to be Jewish)
- How to Create a Tikkun/NSP (Network of Spiritual Progressives) Presence in YOUR Community
- Lerner in Seattle and Bellingham
- Some Israeli Soldiers Trained to Violate Palestinians–not as an exception but as standard procedure
- Uri Avnery on Ovadia Yosef
- God is NOT a Particle!
- Netanyahu vs. Iran’s Rouhani–Which one do you trust more?
- Responding to Iran’s President Rouhani–by Uri Avnery
- Syria: What Obama Should Do
- High Holiday Repentance Workbook 2013 / 5774
- Responses to the Prosecution of Whistle Blowers
- The Violence of Organized Forgetting by Henry Giroux
- Trayvon Martin and Tisha B’av: A Jewish Response
- Capitalism, Democracy and Elections
- You Don’t Have to be Jewish…to get a lot of spiritual nourishment from Rabbi Lerner’s High Holiday Services in Berkeley, Ca.
- Being the Love You Seek by Kenneth L. Meyer
- Occupation? What Occupation? Uri Avnery on Denial as Central to Israel’s 46th Year of Occupation of Palestine
- Two State Solution is the Only Solution–says Uri Avnery, Leader of the Israeli Peace Movement Gush Shalom
- How the Market Economy Undermines Ethics
- Why the Russian Jews in Israel Vote Reactionary
- Drones Over there, total surveillance over here–by Saskia Sassen
- Israeli doctors who betray their training
- Obama’s Speech to Israelis–the text and my commentary
- Support Women of the Wall in Jerusalem
- Israel’s Occupation is not Zionism
- Purim Wisdom: Explaining the Deeper Meaning of this Jewish Holiday which begins Saturday night, Feb. 23
- Obama’s Visit to Israel–Why Is He Going (an analysis by Carl Boice)
- Tikkun/NSP Core Vision for Political and Social Change
- The Spiritual Covenant With America
- The Politics of Meaning
- A Foreign Policy Based on Generosity Not Domination: The Global Marshall Plan
- Remove corporate money from elections and ensure corporate responsibility: Pass the ESRA, the Environmental and Social Responsibility Amendment to the U.S. Constitution!
- Healing Israel-Palestine
- Abiding Perspectives by Tikkun authors and others
- The State of the Spirit, 2011
- The Presence of Living Organisms
- Spiritual Awakening, a New Economy, and the End of Empire
- Basics: Essays on God, the Ten Commitments, and What is Jewish Renewal?
- Your Questions: Ask The Rabbi
- Visit or Join Our Bay Area Community: Beyt Tikkun Synagogue
- Study: Torah Commentary
- Spiritual Wisdom of the Week on Tikkun Daily
- Abiding Spiritual Perspectives from Tikkun authors and others
- High Holiday Workbook 2012
- Spirituality of Work
- Rav Kook on Loving Humanity as well as Jews
- Rabbi Kook’s Understanding of Israel and Humankind
- The Spiral of Jewish Learning
- Buddhist teacher Thich Nhat Hanh on Nature and Nonviolence
- An Ancient Text from Judea with a Tikkunish vision of the “I” Anochi that is the God of Sinai
- Sayings of the Jewish Buddhist
- A Mystical Message about Chanukah from Rabbi Zalman Schachter Shalomi
- The Earthist Creed
- A letter to those who care about Tikkun surviving from Rabbi Michael Lerner, Nov. 14, 2011
- Code Pink Activist Rae Abileah addresses members of the Network of Spiritual Progressives at Beyt Tikkun High Holiday services Sept. 29, 2011
- Was Jeremiah a Failure?
- Leadership by Silence–commentary on the first parsha of Deuteronomy–Devarim
- A Christian Response to Climate Change
- Is the Crisis of Capitalism Terminal?
- A Palestinian Calls For Loving: What Jesus Would Do Facing the Occupation
- Torah Commentary: Bamidbar (In the Desert)
- Torah ideas from Zalman Kastel
- Kedoshim–the Holiness Code in the Book of Leviticus
Contact Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org - Gmail
An Awful Tabloid Decided To Review Her Lady Parts Instead Of Her Music. So She Responded Awesomely.
Guess Who's Valedictorian at Israel's Top Medical School?
Why it is ridiculous to call Israel "an Apartheid state" though in fact its policies in the West Bank are in some respects more oppressive than apartheid, though not in the pre-67 borders of Israel--Rabbi Michael Lerner
Faith in Values: Marriage Equality Will Not End LGBT Discrimination
Margaret Paul, Ph.D.: I'm So in Love -- Or Am I? 10 Experiences That Signal You Are in Love
Wise words about real love
Nicols Maduro is Venezuela's vote for Chvismo | Mark Weisbrot | guardian.co.uk
It's an amazing test of democracy that it works so well in countries riven by class struggle.
Join Tikkun Daily
Blog site of Tikkun Magazine sparking cutting-edge conversations within a dynamic, interfaith community of progressive and spiritual people from all backgrounds.
Beyond lambs and lions: Jewish resistance in the Holocaust - Opinion - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
Jews who resisted the Nazis should be honored.
Two Palestinian youths killed by IDF fire; Israel braces for riots ahead of prisoner's funeral - Middle East - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
Another frequent occurrence in the OCCUPATION
Palestinian shepherd, 80, beaten unconscious near settlement - Diplomacy & Defense - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
These incidents have become so regular they almost don't make the news anymore.