- Racists Worse Than Cliven Bundy Who Actually Demand Our Viral Scorn
by David Harris-Gershon
- NC Clergy Send Open Letter to State Government Leaders
by New Monastic -- Jonathan Wilson-Hartgrove
- Young Muslims Choosing to Wear the Hijab Despite Rising Tide of Islamophobia
by Anna Challet
- The Crisis in Israel’s Holocaust Education
by Ayana Nir
- Racists Worse Than Cliven Bundy Who Actually Demand Our Viral Scorn
Three Perspectives on Israel
by Ari Shavit, Max Blumenthal, and Gershon Baskin
Picasso and Chagall: Two Thought-Provoking Art Books
by Susan Tumarkin Goodman and T.J. Clark
Three Books Responding to the Repercussions of Slavery
by Frederick Douglas, Byron Williams, and Jeannine Bell
Two Books about Grassroots Alternatives for Building a New World
by Antonio González and George S. Johnson
Three Books on Facing Climate Change
by Joel Magnuson, Lester R. Brown, and James Gustave Speth
POEM: The Butcher
by Carol V. Davis
The Power of a Decentralized Left
by David Banks
Life After Debt: Why America Needs an Anti-Capitalist Left
by Ann Larson and Henry Ostrom
Let Me Be the Leninist, Please
by Howard Brick
Trusting the Water Again: Understanding the West Virginia Chemical Spill
by Natasha Zaretsky
The Tikkun Passover Supplement
by Michael Lerner
The Tao of Torah
by Charles Burack
Accounting for Egyptians’ Exuberance for Violence
by Mark LeVine
At the Gravesite
by Martin Lindauer
Jacob, Joseph, and His Brothers: A Story of Child Abuse?
by Judith Abrams
by Barbara Goldberg
- Special Seder Messages for Passover
- Uri Avnery on Crimea, Ukraine, Putin and the Nazis
- What If They Gave A War and Nobody Paid?
- Wrestling Jerusalem: Great new SF play on Israel and Palestine–a must see!
- Ukrainian Fascism & Anti-Semitism–Not Everyone Agrees
- Transformative Medicine as one Part of Emancipatory Spirituality
- Jews Against Zionism–an intro to their perspective
- Peter Beinert on why Israel Has Lost the Moral High Ground
- The verbal assaults on Kerry from Israel
- A Variety of Perspectives on the Ukraine Conflict and the Potential Revival of a Cold War
- Challenging the Power of the Banks
- Ukraine: What is Really Happening
- Uri Avnery on Germany Trying to Deal with its Nazi Past?
- Avrum Burg on BDS
- Pete Seeger: A Personal Remembrance
- Uri Avnery on Netanyahu’s Demand that Palestinians Recognize Israel not Just as a State, but as a Jewish State
- Boycotting Israeli Universities–The Right Way to Fight the Israeli Occupation?
- A Jewish State Would Not Be Oppressive or Racist Toward the Powerless, the Immigrants, the Homeless, The Other–an essay by Uri Avnery
- Congressman Keith Ellison Introduced to Congress a resolution in Support of the Tikkun/NSP version of the Global Marshall Plan
- The ‘Peace Process’ Delusion is Worse than Apartheid
- Pope Francis–an extraordinary message to read during the holidays!
- Israel’s Self-Boycott by Uri Avnery
- The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict at the XXVII Guadalajara International Book Fair
- Pope Francis: A Breath of Fresh Air?
- Celebrate Chanukah, the First National Liberation Struggle (You Don’t Have to be Jewish)
- How to Create a Tikkun/NSP (Network of Spiritual Progressives) Presence in YOUR Community
- Lerner in Seattle and Bellingham
- Some Israeli Soldiers Trained to Violate Palestinians–not as an exception but as standard procedure
- Tikkun/NSP Core Vision for Political and Social Change
- The Spiritual Covenant With America
- The Politics of Meaning
- A Foreign Policy Based on Generosity Not Domination: The Global Marshall Plan
- Remove corporate money from elections and ensure corporate responsibility: Pass the ESRA, the Environmental and Social Responsibility Amendment to the U.S. Constitution!
- Healing Israel-Palestine
- Abiding Perspectives by Tikkun authors and others
- Tikkun and NSP Music
- The State of the Spirit, 2011
- The Presence of Living Organisms
- Spiritual Awakening, a New Economy, and the End of Empire
- Basics: Essays on God, the Ten Commitments, and What is Jewish Renewal?
- Your Questions: Ask The Rabbi
- Visit or Join Our Bay Area Community: Beyt Tikkun Synagogue
- Study: Torah Commentary
- Spiritual Wisdom of the Week on Tikkun Daily
- Abiding Spiritual Perspectives from Tikkun authors and others
- High Holiday Workbook 2012
- Spirituality of Work
- Rav Kook on Loving Humanity as well as Jews
- Rabbi Kook’s Understanding of Israel and Humankind
- The Spiral of Jewish Learning
- Buddhist teacher Thich Nhat Hanh on Nature and Nonviolence
- An Ancient Text from Judea with a Tikkunish vision of the “I” Anochi that is the God of Sinai
- Sayings of the Jewish Buddhist
- A Mystical Message about Chanukah from Rabbi Zalman Schachter Shalomi
- The Earthist Creed
- A letter to those who care about Tikkun surviving from Rabbi Michael Lerner, Nov. 14, 2011
- Code Pink Activist Rae Abileah addresses members of the Network of Spiritual Progressives at Beyt Tikkun High Holiday services Sept. 29, 2011
- Was Jeremiah a Failure?
- Leadership by Silence–commentary on the first parsha of Deuteronomy–Devarim
- A Christian Response to Climate Change
- Is the Crisis of Capitalism Terminal?
- A Palestinian Calls For Loving: What Jesus Would Do Facing the Occupation
- Torah Commentary: Bamidbar (In the Desert)
- Torah ideas from Zalman Kastel
- Kedoshim–the Holiness Code in the Book of Leviticus
Borderline views: Crimea, the West Bank and the rule of international law | JPost | Israel News
David Newman's insights offer wisdom and some discouraging news.
How to discredit your democratic opponents in Egypt | openDemocracy
Stephen Zunes helps us understand the mess that has happened in Egypt
America's 'We' Problem | NationofChange
Reich is beginning to see the spiritual/ethical issue underneath the economic issue!
Ron Purser: Beyond McMindfulness
Important challenge to the secularization of mindfulness.
Hashemi & Postel's Op/Ed on How to End Syria's Starvation Sieges
When we fail to take the long-term actions like the Global Marshall Plan advocated by the Network of Spiritual Progressives, creating a climate of international caring and trust, we end up in situations like this in which it seems plausible to take military action. This is the tragedy of listening to the "realists."
Totalitarian Paranoia in the Post-Orwellian Surveillance State
Henry Giroux does it again with a brilliant analysis of the Surveillance State and why we should fear it.
6 Crimes Against Nature Perpetrated By the Food Industry | Alternet
So many battles to be fought, all of which would be won if we could pass the ESRA www.tikkkun.org/ESRA
A Petrodollar and a Dream | Jacobin
If there's no way back from the settlements, then Zionism's days are numbered - Opinion Israel News | Haaretz
Are Shavit names what many American Jews suspect--that the best way to be pro-Israel is to be struggling to end the Occupation!
"Our Food Is Dishonestly Priced": Michael Pollan on the Food Movement's Next Goal of Justice for Food Workers
Those of us who are careful about getting healthy food should also be concerned about the health of those who grow, pick, transport, sell and (in some instances) cook the food.