- Ferguson: Generations and Expectations
by Arlene Goldbard
- Historic Moment Signals a Revolution Brewing in the American Jewish Community
by David Harris-Gershon
- Catering to Men’s Rights Is Not the Point of Feminism
by Jessica Renae Buxbaum
- Clean, Potable Water a Human Right Even in Detroit
by Warren Blumenfeld
- Ferguson: Generations and Expectations
Three Perspectives on Israel
by Ari Shavit, Max Blumenthal, and Gershon Baskin
Picasso and Chagall: Two Thought-Provoking Art Books
by Susan Tumarkin Goodman and T.J. Clark
Three Books Responding to the Repercussions of Slavery
by Frederick Douglas, Byron Williams, and Jeannine Bell
Two Books about Grassroots Alternatives for Building a New World
by Antonio González and George S. Johnson
Three Books on Facing Climate Change
by Joel Magnuson, Lester R. Brown, and James Gustave Speth
A Wrenching Look at Alzheimer’s
by Trish Vradenburg
Beyond Walls and Checkpoints: The Digital Occupation of Palestine
by Sam Ross-Brown
High Holiday Repentance Workbook 2014 / 5775
by Michael Lerner
The Joy of Yom Kippur: A Conversation Between Dovid Gottlieb and Michael Lerner
by Dovid Gottlieb and Michael Lerner
Tikkun Wins 2014 Magazine of the Year Award
by Alana Yu-lan Price
by Stephan Eirik Clark
A Letter to Jon Voight about Gaza and the History of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
by Mark Levine and Gil Hochberg
A Response to Seth Mandel’s Critique of the Parallel States Solution
by Mark LeVine and Mathias Mossberg
- Earth Lost Half Its Wildlife in the Past Four Decades!!!
- Fukushima, Miso Soup and Me–by Sheila Parks
- Uri Avnery on Crusaders and Zionists
- Are We in the Process of Creating a “Palestinian Exception” to Free Speech and Academic Freedom?
- “God and Goddess Emerging” and “A Beaked and Feathered God”: A Free Peek at Two Subscriber-Only Articles from Our Summer Issue
- Palestinian Authority President Abbas’ Speech to the UN General Assembly Sept 26, 2014
- Planting the Seed of Eternity
- The Climate March Was Great. Now What?
- Please Come to the Citizens’ Climate March Sept 21 in NYC
- The Myth of American Exceptionalism by Stephen Walt
- Denying Palestinians Their Humanity: A Response to Elie Wiesel by Sara Roy
- Alon Gotstein responds to Archbishop Tutu about Palestine and Gaza
- True Wisdom From West Bank Palestinians
- What to Do About ISIS
- From Just War to Just Peace–a message from progressive Catholics
- Cornel West on Obama, Hillary, Ferguson and mroe
- Holocaust Survivors Take Ad in NY Times to Condemn Israeli Assault on Gaza
- Lev Grinberg on why Israel needs A New Model for dealing with Palestine
- Focus on the Peacemakers–Thoughts About World War One
- Honoring the Animals With Whom We Share This Planet
- Former Israeli soldier Idan Barir on Why It’s Hard to Believe Israel’s Claim That It Did Its Best to Minimize Civilian Deaths
- Peace Rally in Tel Aviv draws thousands, Eyeless in Gaza by Uri Avnery, and Gush Shalom, chair of the Israeli peace movement
- Israeli Extremists Protest Marriage of a Jewish Woman Who Converted to Islam to Marry Her Arab Husband
- Lack of Balance in Critiquing Israel and Hamas?
- Hillary Clinton’s Foreign Policy Deception by Jeffrey D. Sachs
- The P Word a poem by Abby Caplin
- Mourning for a Judaism Being Murdered by Israel
- Barbarity in Gaza by Gideon Levy
- Tikkun/NSP Core Vision for Political and Social Change
- The Spiritual Covenant With America
- The Politics of Meaning
- A Foreign Policy Based on Generosity Not Domination: The Global Marshall Plan
- Remove corporate money from elections and ensure corporate responsibility: Pass the ESRA, the Environmental and Social Responsibility Amendment to the U.S. Constitution!
- Healing Israel-Palestine
- Abiding Perspectives by Tikkun authors and others
- Tikkun and NSP Music
- The State of the Spirit, 2011
- The Presence of Living Organisms
- Spiritual Awakening, a New Economy, and the End of Empire
- Basics: Essays on God, the Ten Commitments, and What is Jewish Renewal?
- Your Questions: Ask The Rabbi
- Visit or Join Our Bay Area Community: Beyt Tikkun Synagogue
- Study: Torah Commentary
- Spiritual Wisdom of the Week on Tikkun Daily
- Abiding Spiritual Perspectives from Tikkun authors and others
- High Holiday Repentance Workbook 2014 / 5775
- Spirituality of Work
- Rav Kook on Loving Humanity as well as Jews
- Rabbi Kook’s Understanding of Israel and Humankind
- The Spiral of Jewish Learning
- Buddhist teacher Thich Nhat Hanh on Nature and Nonviolence
- An Ancient Text from Judea with a Tikkunish vision of the “I” Anochi that is the God of Sinai
- Sayings of the Jewish Buddhist
- A Mystical Message about Chanukah from Rabbi Zalman Schachter Shalomi
- The Earthist Creed
- A letter to those who care about Tikkun surviving from Rabbi Michael Lerner, Nov. 14, 2011
- Code Pink Activist Rae Abileah addresses members of the Network of Spiritual Progressives at Beyt Tikkun High Holiday services Sept. 29, 2011
- Was Jeremiah a Failure?
- Leadership by Silence–commentary on the first parsha of Deuteronomy–Devarim
- A Christian Response to Climate Change
- Is the Crisis of Capitalism Terminal?
- A Palestinian Calls For Loving: What Jesus Would Do Facing the Occupation
- Torah Commentary: Bamidbar (In the Desert)
- Torah ideas from Zalman Kastel
- Kedoshim–the Holiness Code in the Book of Leviticus
Borderline views: Crimea, the West Bank and the rule of international law | JPost | Israel News
David Newman's insights offer wisdom and some discouraging news.
How to discredit your democratic opponents in Egypt | openDemocracy
Stephen Zunes helps us understand the mess that has happened in Egypt
America's 'We' Problem | NationofChange
Reich is beginning to see the spiritual/ethical issue underneath the economic issue!
Ron Purser: Beyond McMindfulness
Important challenge to the secularization of mindfulness.
Hashemi & Postel's Op/Ed on How to End Syria's Starvation Sieges
When we fail to take the long-term actions like the Global Marshall Plan advocated by the Network of Spiritual Progressives, creating a climate of international caring and trust, we end up in situations like this in which it seems plausible to take military action. This is the tragedy of listening to the "realists."
Totalitarian Paranoia in the Post-Orwellian Surveillance State
Henry Giroux does it again with a brilliant analysis of the Surveillance State and why we should fear it.
6 Crimes Against Nature Perpetrated By the Food Industry | Alternet
So many battles to be fought, all of which would be won if we could pass the ESRA www.tikkkun.org/ESRA
A Petrodollar and a Dream | Jacobin
If there's no way back from the settlements, then Zionism's days are numbered - Opinion Israel News | Haaretz
Are Shavit names what many American Jews suspect--that the best way to be pro-Israel is to be struggling to end the Occupation!
"Our Food Is Dishonestly Priced": Michael Pollan on the Food Movement's Next Goal of Justice for Food Workers
Those of us who are careful about getting healthy food should also be concerned about the health of those who grow, pick, transport, sell and (in some instances) cook the food.